GreenTech provides a comprehensive range of energy efficient building services to companies that want to reduce energy costs and improve their sustainability plan. Nearly one-half of all energy consumed by buildings could be avoided with new energy efficient systems and technologies.
Through our expertise and our network of industry experts, GreenTech can enhance your green initiatives by applying innovative technologies that not only reduce energy expenses but make your business more productive by improving working conditions. Energy efficient building upgrades are made easy and affordable with GreenTech’s power management solutions and financial services.
Energy Efficiency Services
- Energy Assessments – help prioritize energy projects for maximum ROI
- Energy Management – data driven approach to reduce overall power consumption
- Business specific plans – experts from GreenTech’s advisory board determine areas of operation that may need improvement
- Sustainable – energy efficient solutions reduce carbon footprint
- Affordable – innovative technologies drive down green energy costs
- Reduced operating costs – substantial reduction in your energy bill
- Short payback period – savings typically exceed cost of upgrades within less than 5 years
- Energy Rebates & Incentives – provide direction and guidance to obtain local, federal, and utility energy rebates
- Lower maintenance costs – through innovative energy efficient technologies
- Lighting - Technologies include LED, induction lighting, and fluorescent.
- HVAC/Mechanical – upgrade to efficient electrical and mechanical components
- Solar – reduce grid power costs and supplement heating systems
- Water Conservation – through recycling initiatives
- Financial Services – utilize financial services to subsidize energy efficient upgrades
Solar PV and solar heating systems can offset electricity costs. We have the expertise for the technology and the tax benefits that come with it. Read More...
GreenTech has years of experience with hybrids, electric conversions and charging stations. Read More...